ALT Linux users (in English only)
* [Comm-en] OpenOffice 1.1.0 for Compact 2.3 in English
@ 2004-07-12 23:34 Mark Donahue
From: Mark Donahue @ 2004-07-12 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community-en

Hello ALT Linux team,

First of all, congratulations on the Compact 2.3 distribution.  I've been using it since last week and it looks very polished.

Just one question for the moment: Are there any plans to release an OpenOffice 1.1.0 package with English localisation?  I see that the the new "OpenOffice.org" package obsoletes the old OpenOffice (1.0.2) package, but if I try to upgrade I get only a Russian interface.  Perhaps there is a way to change this from within the application, but since I don't read Russian (and never learned Cyrillic) I couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance for your help- and keep up the good work!

Regards,

Mark