ALT Linux users (in English only)
From: Michael Shigorin <mike@osdn.org.ua>
To: community-en@altlinux.org
Subject: Re: [Comm-en] OpenOffice 1.1.0 for Compact 2.3 in English
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:09:08 +0300

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 12:09:47PM +0400, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
> I need to work in Russian and English for my business. But I
> find it difficult to understand the help and the menu
> translations and would prefer the original English.
> If AltLinux had a version that recognises Russian Word formats
> and had an English interface, it would be a competitive
> advantage for Western companies working in Russia that want
> Linux.

Well you can try to sponsor that -- as far as I know, the person
busy at packaging is just overloaded with other projects and
helping to pay off the time may be handy (and the right thing
anyways).

We hope to do time donation for Ukrainian interface...

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@altlinux.ru>