рассылка русскоязычной группы пользователей и разработчиков KDE
* [kde-russian] Fwd: KOffice autocorrection
@ 2002-07-05 13:30 mok
From: mok @ 2002-07-05 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kde-russian

2cas - important.

This is a forwarded message
From: Federico Cozzi <federico.cozzi@sns.it>
To: kde-i18n-doc@mail.kde.org
Date: Friday, July 05, 2002, 1:49:45 PM
Subject: Kword Autocorrection dialog question. (fwd)

> I get the impression that this problem hasn't been discussed on
> translators' list. I don't think I agree with Thomas here because
> what's the point in having options in the config dialog which cannot
> be used in language of the document?
>
> BTW. It seems we're supposed to write these XML files for own languages.

I sggest all KOffice translator to have a look at koffice/autocorrect/,
you should add an .xml file which describes autocorrection for your
language.

Do it as soon as possible, I think there is a chance your language is not
fully supported by the autocorrection, you should tell the developers in
this case.

Federico Cozzi                             federico.cozzi@sns.it

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-05 13:30 UTC | newest]