ALT Linux users (in English only)
From: TheGrove <admin@thegrove.in.nf>
To: ALT Linux <community-en@lists.altlinux.org>
Subject: Re: [Comm-en] p10-lxde-20230910-x86_64 kernel panic: sync error
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 10:37:25 -0600

On 12/18/23 2:31 AM, Michael Shigorin wrote:

> PS: dropping lxde from 20231213 seems strange too
>      as it's present in the branch indeed; did it break?

If LXDE is not a viable option due to recent circumstances, I'm
perfectly happy with Window Maker.  I use the LXDE flavor because my
wife likes it over Window Maker.  So, I just install LXDE and download
Window Maker for myself later.  I'll also mention that I don't mind
going back to i586 over x86_64 either, if it requires less in initrd to
run.  On my older systems, there really isn't much of a difference
between 32 and 64 bit operating systems.

I guess what I'm saying is, if the P10 Window Maker build fits within my
requirements, I'll download and install that iso.  Thanks again for all
of your efforts!

Regards,
David.