Linux console tools development discussion
* [kbd] quote sign in Kazakh keyboard
@ 2016-09-11  6:57 Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
From: Baurzhan Muftakhidinov @ 2016-09-11  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

Hi,

In Kazakh keyboard on Windows, quote sign is regular ".
But in Linux, it is „

I wonder how to permanently fix Linux version of layout
to match Windows version.

Thanks,

* Re: [kbd] quote sign in Kazakh keyboard
@ 2016-09-19  5:37 ` Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
From: Baurzhan Muftakhidinov @ 2016-09-19  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
<baurthefirst@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In Kazakh keyboard on Windows, quote sign is regular ".
> But in Linux, it is „
>
> I wonder how to permanently fix Linux version of layout
> to match Windows version.
>

> Thanks,

Hello,

Sorry for confusion, I meant the layout for X server, which is actually
being managed by xkb package in freedesktop.

So I opened bug report there, you may ignore this one

Thanks,