Linux console tools development discussion
* [kbd] Canadian multilangual keymap
@ 2014-10-20  1:53 Simon Désaulniers
From: Simon Désaulniers @ 2014-10-20  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

Hi,

I am from Québec and I use the canadian multilangual keymap in the tty linux
terminal. There has been a AUR package
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ca_multi/) for some time now for people like
me that use the same keymap. There are a lot of people that use this keymap here
in Québec. I think that it should be a good idea to provide it in the official
package as it would be nice to arch beginners from Québec that want to jump in.

You will be able to find the keymap inside the tarball downloadable at the URL I
previously pasted.

Cordially,

Simon Désaulniers
rostydela@gmail.com

* Re: [kbd] Canadian multilangual keymap
@ 2015-01-23 16:45 ` Alexey Gladkov
From: Alexey Gladkov @ 2015-01-23 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

20.10.2014 05:52, Simon Désaulniers пишет:
> Hi,
>
> I am from Québec and I use the canadian multilangual keymap in the tty linux
> terminal. There has been a AUR package
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ca_multi/) for some time now for people like
> me that use the same keymap. There are a lot of people that use this keymap here
> in Québec. I think that it should be a good idea to provide it in the official
> package as it would be nice to arch beginners from Québec that want to jump in.
>
> You will be able to find the keymap inside the tarball downloadable at the URL I
> previously pasted.

I can't say that the ca_multi.map contains keymap. What is inside this
dump. Such files are very difficult to maintain and make changes.

--
Rgrds, legion