Linux console tools development discussion
* [kbd] I: libkeymap
@ 2013-02-26 13:57 Alexey Gladkov
From: Alexey Gladkov @ 2013-02-26 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

Greetings!

Some time ago I began experiment on relocation of functionality of the
loadkeys and dumpkeys utilities in separate library. This is a very
big task. I definitely broke something :)

This library allows the same thing as the old utilities. In the future
there will be functions for keymap manipulation.

It still prototype, but now it's ready to the first look:

http://git.altlinux.org/people/legion/packages/kbd.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/loadkeys

I'd be grateful for your comments.

--
Rgrds, legion

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-02-26 13:57 UTC | newest]