Linux console tools development discussion
* [kbd] New keymaps directory structure
@ 2011-08-27 22:11 Alexey Gladkov
From: Alexey Gladkov @ 2011-08-27 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

Greetings!

I'd like to ask you for help. For a long time I'm trying to find a way
how to reorganize data/keymaps directory structure to get rid of name
and code duplication in (keybord?) layouts. I've failed to think up it
so far. The matter is complicated by some layouts that have no
intelligible description and therefore require manual handling. Also,
there are layouts supporting three languages simultaneously. I've
looked at console-setup, but their approach also seems wrong.

Does anybody have ideas on this subject?

--
Rgrds, legion

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-27 22:11 UTC | newest]