Linux console tools development discussion
* [kbd] Plans for a new version
@ 2007-09-11 21:02 Alexey Gladkov
From: Alexey Gladkov @ 2007-09-11 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

Greetings!

I want to build another bugfix release. In fact, 1.13 was unfinished,
but this release has been announced by Andries Brouwer.

I want to update Russian, Ukrainian, Tatar and Belarus console-data.
I want to review patches from the console-data project.
I want to fix build warnings.

--
Rgrds, legion

* Re: [kbd] Plans for a new version
@ 2007-12-05 14:20 ` Alexey Gladkov
From: Alexey Gladkov @ 2007-12-05 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux console tools development discussion

Alexey Gladkov wrote:

The branch 1.14wip is created.

BUILD:
- Migrate to autoconf;
- Move openvt into main sources tree.

FONTS:
- Fix sun12x22 unicode mapping table (Vitezslav Crhonek);
- Add Terminus font (Vitezslav Crhonek)
- Add unicode cyrillic fonts.

KEYMAPS:
- Add more romanian keymaps (Vitezslav Crhonek);
- Add another ukrainian keymap;
- Add Belarusian (Belarus) keymaps;
- Add Kazakh keymap;
- Add Kyrgyz keymap;