ALT Linux users (in English only)
* [Comm-en] Package suggestion to be added to ALT repository
@ 2003-08-03  8:37 djbouley
From: djbouley @ 2003-08-03  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community-en

I'm not certain where I should forward this request/suggestion too, but I'll
start here.

I'd like to see Mondo Rescue be part of ALT's Synaptic package repository.  I
think it would be wonderful addition, if the development team to work on it
sometime.  Having a file backup application like Mondo would be most
beneficial to the ALT distribution project.

David.

(o_
//\
\/_/  E-mail powered by Linux
======

* Re: [Comm-en] Package suggestion to be added to ALT repository
@ 2003-08-12 13:16 ` Michael Shigorin
From: Michael Shigorin @ 2003-08-12 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community-en

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 08:37:02AM +0000, djbouley wrote:
> I'm not certain where I should forward this request/suggestion
> too, but I'll start here.

No problem.

> I'd like to see Mondo Rescue be part of ALT's Synaptic package
> repository.  I think it would be wonderful addition

Yes, and personally I'd like to see it too.  In fact, it's on my
TODO for some year or so but still didn't get around.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@altlinux.ru>