ALT Linux users (in English only)
* [Comm-en] distribution / networking
@ 2003-04-10 11:20 djbouley
From: djbouley @ 2003-04-10 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community-en

>We do not have good solution now.
>In fact we are looking for partners to distribute and/or publish ALT
>Linux distributions outside of Russia.
>Now manuals for Master and Junior are in Russian. We are ready to
>prepare English translation for Junior manual in a short time, while
>translating manuals for Master is a more difficult task.

>Best,
>Aleksey Smirnov
>ALT Linux

If there's anything I can do to help on the matter of distribution, please
feel free to contact me.

>Could you do the following on any client:
>ping 192.168.0.1
>tracert 81.222.130.6 (win)
>/usr/sbin/traceroute or
>/usr/sbin/tracepath 81.222.130.6 (linux)
>then the same trace trace to ftp.altlinux.org?
>What's the DNS setup on clients?
>Does the following show activity on outer interface when you try
>to do the tests from a client?
>tcpdump -i eth1 | grep 81.222.130.6

Thank you, Mike.  I will post the results as soon as I've completed your
instructions.

David.

(o_
//\
\/_/  E-mail powered by Linux
======

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-10 11:20 UTC | newest]