рассылка русскоязычной группы пользователей и разработчиков KDE
* Re: [kde-russian] KDE and the russian government?
  @ 2007-09-23 20:02 ` Gregory Mokhin
From: Gregory Mokhin @ 2007-09-23 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Troy Unrau; +Cc: smi, aen, kde-russian, kde-eve-marketing

Hi,

One of the key persons in KDE Russian team is also a member of ALT
Linux team - Andrey Cherepanov <cas@altlinux.ru>. Hopefully he is a
right person to talk to about that. I'm also cc'ing this to ALT Linux
management, Aleksey Smirnov and Aleksey Novodvorsky. Don't hesitate to
contact me in case you'll need more help.

Best regards,
Gregory

@ 2007-09-23 22:42   ` smi
From: smi @ 2007-09-23 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gregory Mokhin; +Cc: aen, Troy Unrau, kde-russian, kde-eve-marketing

Hi,

I also hope that linux distribution for russian schools will be based on
ALT Linux. Thank you for the proposal of help, we'll get in touch if we
get some problems.
Andrey Cherepanov is really a good cjntact person: he is leader of KDE
russian localisation and he is ALT Linux employer.

Looking forward,
Alexey Smirnov
ALT Linux, CEO