рассылка русскоязычной группы пользователей и разработчиков KDE
* [kde-russian] migrating mailing list for Russian KDE team
@ 2007-04-03 12:03 Gregory Mokhin
From: Gregory Mokhin @ 2007-04-03 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
kde-russian@... ?

Regards,
Gregory

* [kde-russian] Re: migrating mailing list for Russian KDE team
@ 2007-04-03 13:19 ` Dirk Mueller
From: Dirk Mueller @ 2007-04-03 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, 3. April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:

> Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
> kde-russian@... ?

What is the russian team? translation team?

sure, I'd suggest something like l10n-ru or i18n-ru@kde.org. ok?

Dirk

* Re: [kde-russian] Re: migrating mailing list for Russian KDE team
@ 2007-04-03 13:36   ` Gregory Mokhin
From: Gregory Mokhin @ 2007-04-03 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/3/07, Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3. April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:

> > Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
> > kde-russian@... ?
>
> What is the russian team? translation team?
>
> sure, I'd suggest something like l10n-ru or i18n-ru@kde.org. ok?

Yes, Russian translation team. My suggestion is kde-russian@kde.org,
to keep it consistent with the current name. I'll ask the Russian list
admin to contact you directy and arrange for the transfer of mailman
config and archives.

Thanks,
Gregory

* Re: [kde-russian] Re: migrating mailing list for Russian KDE team
@ 2007-04-03 13:44     ` Nikita V. Youshchenko
From: Nikita V. Youshchenko @ 2007-04-03 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 4/3/07, Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 3. April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:
> > > currently Russian team uses the mailing list
> > > kde-russian@lists.kde.ru
> > >
> > > Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
> > > kde-russian@... ?
> >
> > What is the russian team? translation team?
> >
> > sure, I'd suggest something like l10n-ru or i18n-ru@kde.org. ok?
>
> Yes, Russian translation team. My suggestion is kde-russian@kde.org,
> to keep it consistent with the current name. I'll ask the Russian list
> admin to contact you directy and arrange for the transfer of mailman
> config and archives.

I may send the current subscriber list and archives to whoever needed at
any moment.
But I'm afraid I can't help much with setup; also I don't want to moderate
the list any more (after all, I'm not in the team already for years).

Nikita

* Re: [kde-russian] Re: migrating mailing list for Russian KDE team
@ 2007-04-03 16:45     ` David Faure
From: David Faure @ 2007-04-03 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sysadmin
  Cc: Gregory Mokhin, Nikita V. Youshchenko,
	KDE russian translation mailing list

On Tuesday 03 April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:
> On 4/3/07, Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 3. April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:

> > > Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
> > > kde-russian@... ?
> >
> > What is the russian team? translation team?
> >
> > sure, I'd suggest something like l10n-ru or i18n-ru@kde.org. ok?
> >

> Yes, Russian translation team. My suggestion is kde-russian@kde.org,
> to keep it consistent with the current name

Well Dirk's suggestion is a name that would be consistent with the mailing-lists
that we have already for other translation teams. That would be kde-l10n-ru, even.

@ 2007-06-27 13:16   ` Gregory Mokhin
From: Gregory Mokhin @ 2007-06-27 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/3/07, Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3. April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:

> > Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
> > kde-russian@... ?
>
> What is the russian team? translation team?
>
> sure, I'd suggest something like l10n-ru or i18n-ru@kde.org. ok?

Hello Dirk,

Now we are ready to migrate the list. My suggestion for the name of
the list is still kde-russian@kde.org, because that will make the
migration easier.

The archives of the list are available at
http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/pipermail/kde-russian.mbox/ I hope it will
be possible to migrate them, too.

I can send you the current list of subscribers or subscribe them by
myself, if it is easier for you - please advise how we proceed.

Best wishes,
Gregory