рассылка русскоязычной группы пользователей и разработчиков KDE
* [kde-russian] [Kimdaba-i18n] Proposition of translation of the documentation in french
@ 2005-11-01 18:44 Baptiste MATHUS
From: Baptiste MATHUS @ 2005-11-01 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kimdaba-i18n

Hey,

I'm starting to use kimdaba and I feel I'm gonna use it more and more
:). I saw there isn't french version of the doc on this page :
http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/doc.htm

Are there some french people already working on it ? If not, where can I
get the original files on english used to generate the html version ?
I'd like to contribute this translation if you're ok :)

Thanks.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus
BMathus at Free point fr - http://batmat.net

* [kde-russian] Re: [Kimdaba-i18n] Proposition of translation of the documentation in french
@ 2005-11-01 19:25 ` kdecvs
From: kdecvs @ 2005-11-01 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kimdaba-i18n

Le Mardi 1 Novembre 2005 19:44, Baptiste MATHUS a écrit :

> Are there some french people already working on it ? If not, where can I
> get the original files on english used to generate the html version ?
> I'd like to contribute this translation if you're ok :)

You can get information about french transations of extragear documentations
here :

http://fr.i18n.kde.org/docs/wip-docs_extragear.php

Matthieu