ALT Linux Community general discussions
* Re: [Comm] VMware
@ 2003-05-19 11:11 ` Leonid B. Sysoletin
From: Leonid B. Sysoletin @ 2003-05-19 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community

В сообщении от 19 Май 2003 18:04 ANGel написал(a):
> У меня не получилось с 3.x, а вот VMware-workstation-4.0.0-4460.i386.rpm
> стало на УРА!
> Но по скорости работы приложений проигрывает Win4Lin.

А какую винду вы по ей гоняете?

--
Л. Сысолетин,
webmaster@unicon-ms.ru, webmaster@bdo.ru

In order to succeed in any enterprise, one must be persistent and patient.
Even if one has to run some risks, one must be brave and strong enough to
meet and overcome vexing challenges to maintain a successful business in
the long run.  I cannot help saying that Americans lack this necessary
challenging spirit today.
- Hajime Karatsu

* [Comm] VMware
@ 2003-05-19 14:04 ANGel
From: ANGel @ 2003-05-19 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community

|Понадобилось установить vmware (для установки word, он это отдельный
разговор)