ALT Linux Sisyphus cybertalk
* [cyber] I: Sisyphus-20240708 packages: +2! -3 +17 (19517)
@ 2024-07-08  0:20 QA Team Robot
From: QA Team Robot @ 2024-07-08  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sisyphus-cybertalk

	2 ADDED packages

firmware-nouveau - This package provides video & pgraph firmwares for all NVIDIA chipsets that need them	[113M]
* Sat Jul 06 2024 Boris Yumankulov <boria138@altlinux> 340.108-alt1
- initial build for ALT Sisyphus (ALT bug: 50851)

rocm-smi-lib - ROCm System Management Interface (ROCm SMI) Library
* Fri Jul 05 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.1
- Initial build for ALTLinux.

	3 REMOVED packages

kcptun	20230811-alt2
rocm-comgr	6.0.2-alt0.3
rocm-device-libs	6.0.0-alt0.3

	17 UPDATED packages

clr - Radeon Open Compute Common Language Runtime
* Sun Jul 07 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.2
- fix hip-devel requires.
* Sat Jul 06 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.1
- rocm-6.1.2.
* Tue Mar 19 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.0.2-alt0.3

composer - Composer helps you declare, manage and install dependencies of PHP projects, ensuring you have the right stack everyw
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 2.7.7-alt1
- new version 2.7.7 (with rpmrb script)
- CVE-2024-35241, CVE-2024-35242
* Sat Apr 06 2024 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 2.7.2-alt1

libduktape - Embeddable Javascript engine library
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 2.7.0-alt3
- build cmdline duk with useful extra modules (ALT bug #50835)
* Fri Feb 09 2024 Sergey V Turchin <zerg@altlinux> 2.7.0-alt2.1

libretro - An interface for emulator and game ports             	[1347M]
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Artyom Bystrov <arbars@altlinux> 20240628-alt1
- update to new version
* Thu May 16 2024 Ilya Kurdyukov <ilyakurdyukov@altlinux> 20240406-alt2

llvm-rocm - The LLVM Compiler Infrastructure with ROCm addition 	[118M]
* Wed Jul 03 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.1
- 6.1.2.
- bundle device-libs, comgr and hipcc (they are now part of llvm-project).
- llvm: compile with llvm18.
- llvm: pass -ffat-lto-objects for build.
- llvm: sync patches with ALTLinux llvm.
- optimize BR.
* Wed Apr 24 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.0.2-alt0.6

mame - Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator                         	[149M]
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Artyom Bystrov <arbars@altlinux> 0.267-alt1
- Update to new version
* Wed May 01 2024 Artyom Bystrov <arbars@altlinux> 0.265-alt1

node - Evented I/O for V8 Javascript                            	[45M]
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 20.15.0-alt1
- 2024-06-20, Version 20.15.0 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito
- npm updated to 10.7.0
* Fri May 17 2024 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 20.13.1-alt1

openhantek - OpenHantek is a DSO software for Hantek (Voltcraft/Darkwire/Protek/Acetech) USB digital signal oscilloscopes	[14M]
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 1:3.3.3-alt2
- fix packing
* Sun Oct 01 2023 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 1:3.3.3-alt1

pdfminersix - Community maintained fork of pdfminer - we fathom PDF
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Andrey Cherepanov <cas@altlinux> 20240706-alt1
- New version.
* Fri Dec 29 2023 Andrey Cherepanov <cas@altlinux> 20231228-alt1

resources - System monitor                                      	[26M]
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Yuri N. Sedunov <aris@altlinux> 1.5.1-alt1
- 1.5.1
* Tue Jun 25 2024 Yuri N. Sedunov <aris@altlinux> 1.5.0-alt1

rocm-cmake - CMake modules used within the ROCm libraries
* Wed Jul 03 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.1
- rocm-6.1.2.
- added rocmcmakebuildtools directory.
* Sat Dec 23 2023 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.0.0-alt0.1

rocminfo - ROCm Application for Reporting System Info
* Sat Jul 06 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.1
- rocm-6.1.2.
* Tue Mar 19 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.0.0-alt0.3

rocr-runtime - HSA Runtime API and runtime for ROCm
* Sat Jul 06 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.1
- rocm-6.1.2.
* Fri Mar 22 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.0.0-alt0.4

roct-thunk-interface - AMD user-mode API interfaces used to interact with the ROCk driver
* Fri Jul 05 2024 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.1.2-alt0.1
- rocm-6.1.2.
* Sun Dec 24 2023 L.A. Kostis <lakostis@altlinux> 6.0.0-alt0.2

roundcube - Browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 1.6.7-alt1
- new version 1.6.7 (with rpmrb script)
- fixes vulnerabilities:
 + Fix cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in handling SVG animate attributes
 + Fix cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in handling list columns from user preferences.
- use php8.2 by default if php7.4 is missed
* Sun Nov 05 2023 Vitaly Lipatov <lav@altlinux> 1.6.5-alt1

tellico - A collection manager for KDE
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Andrey Cherepanov <cas@altlinux> 3.5.5-alt1
- New version.
* Fri Mar 29 2024 Andrey Cherepanov <cas@altlinux> 3.5.4-alt1

warehouse - Flatpak manager for GNOME
* Sun Jul 07 2024 Yuri N. Sedunov <aris@altlinux> 1.6.4-alt1
- 1.6.4
* Thu Jul 04 2024 Yuri N. Sedunov <aris@altlinux> 1.6.3-alt1

Total 19517 source packages.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-07-08  0:20 UTC | newest]