ALT Linux Sisyphus cybertalk
* [cyber] I: p8/branch packages: +3 (18213)
@ 2019-07-13  5:00 QA Team Robot
From: QA Team Robot @ 2019-07-13  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sisyphus-cybertalk

	3 UPDATED packages

alterator-net-pptp - alterator module for pptp connections configuration
* Thu Jul 11 2019 Andrey Cherepanov <cas@altlinux> 0.10.3-alt1.M80P.1
- Use hostname-or-ip field type to support IP address (ALT #37010).
* Thu Jul 10 2014 Timur Aitov <timonbl4@altlinux> 0.10.3-alt1

alterator-sysconfig - alterator module for basic system settings
* Thu Jul 11 2019 Andrey Cherepanov <cas@altlinux> 1.2.4-alt1
- Use hostname-or-ip field type to support IP address (ALT #35613).
* Sat Apr 28 2018 Maxim Voronov <mvoronov@altlinux> 1.2.3-alt1
- set locale for localectl
* Tue Sep 24 2013 Michael Shigorin <mike@altlinux> 1.2.2-alt1

apt - Debian's Advanced Packaging Tool with RPM support
* Thu Jul 04 2019 Ivan Zakharyaschev <imz@altlinux> 0.5.15lorg2-alt53.M80P.4
[0.5.15lorg2-alt68.1 cherry-picked]
- Made the treatment of the File Provides and the version ID of
  installed packages "stable": not affected negatively by sources.list.
  Also negative effects of different pkglists from sources.list on each other
  have been mitigated. (A pkglist from sources.list that lacked disttags could
  shadow the File Provides of packages from the database or other pkglists.)
* Fri Jun 07 2019 Ivan Zakharyaschev <imz@altlinux> 0.5.15lorg2-alt53.M80P.3

Total 18213 source packages.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-13  5:00 UTC | newest]