Linux console tools development discussion
* [kbd] PPKB map file
@ 2022-05-23  1:26 Peter Thomason
From: Peter Thomason @ 2022-05-23  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbd

Hi KBD,

I made keymap for the PinePhone Keyboard (Linux based smartphone) and
was wondering if I could get it included into the package. I have
included the links to my repo for the keymap file:
https://codeberg.org/HazardChem/PinePhone_Keyboard/src/branch/main/tty

And the phone:
https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone_(Pro)_Keyboard

The whole keyboard can be moved apart from the meta key, space bar, and
the enter key, so I used that basis to write a map that can be adjusted
so the user can move the keys around and still get the configuration
options that they should expect from using the internal firmware on the
keyboard to change what the OS sees from the keyboard.

Pleaase let me know if you have any other questions and have a good
day!

--
Regards,

Peter Thomason