Hi! Both the dvorak and qwerty norwegian maps are in files named "no.map". In NixOS, this clash yields me the dvorak map instead of the qwerty one when I specify a "no" keymap. I can tell you that makes supplying a very long password for decrypting har drives very interesting for a poor qwerty keyboard user! :) I suspect most distros just quietly rename the dvorak/no.map file to keep it from causing problems. Perhaps the problematic keymap could be renamed here, at the source, instead? Attached is a trivial patch against master. -- Erlend Pedersen :.