On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 07:29:21PM +0400, Alexey Tourbin wrote: > textrelocs.html -- довольно интересный текст. > > ----- Forwarded message from rss2mail2 ----- > > Text Relocations at 03-06-2006 17:50:03 > http://udrepper.livejournal.com/10666.html > People treated creating DSOs with text relocations so far cavalier > offense. The runtime automatically works around the problems the > programmers are responsible for and the costs and risks are not > immediately visible unless one thinks about the issue. > > This changed with the SELinux memory protection bits which are enabled > in FC5 and later. Text relocations are a fatal flaw of a DSO or PIE > and must be avoided. Since people complain that it's hard to fix the > problem I've written code and wrote a little article on [0] how to fix > them. > > For completeness I should mention that it is possible to label DSOs so > that the kernel allows text relocations. А в некоторых ядрах эту сомнительную возможность можно отключать частично или совсем. -- ldv