Hi Craig: On 03/23/2008 11:01:16 AM Sun, Craig Routledge wrote: > I just wanted to see if people were aware of this: > > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureDictionary > > Although it looks like they might be keeping an aspell compatibility > layer, > if they don't we'll either have to support a hunspell build or mark > aspell > as a required package in the balsa RPM. Thanks for the heads-up. When Balsa is built --with-gtkspell it has no explicit dependence on aspell. I'd guess that all packages are built that way, since GtkSpell is already used for instance by tomboy. Making "yes" the default for --with-gtkspell should take care of it. Peter