ALT Linux Community general discussions
* [Comm] ALJ на newsforge
@ 2003-04-07 13:09 Sergey Lizogub
From: Sergey Lizogub @ 2003-04-07 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Community Altlinux

ALJ на newsforge!

 A personal review of ALT Linux Junior
 http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/04/06/2128225

     David @ Virtual Sky writes "Product reviews have been done
to death on
     the Net. But I just had to share with you my opinion
regarding the ALT
     Linux distribution, Junior v2.2. Not a very famous Linux
distribution
     -at least in North America- but well worth your attention,
especially
     if you're a newcomer to the world of Linux. Or, if you're
curious about
     the Linux OS but just waiting for that one Linux OS that
will make your
     experience the most ...

С. Лизогуб

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-07 13:09 UTC | newest]