----- Forwarded message from Doug Loss ----- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:03:58 -0500 From: Doug Loss To: seul-edu@seul.org, schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net Subject: [seul-edu] Passepartout - Desktop Publishing for X I just came across this on Freshmeat: http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/pptout/ They say: "The goal is to create a system capable of producing professional quality pre-press material, but also a useful tool for any happy amateur with access to a printer. The focus is on making it easy for the user to create publications with a flexible layout, typical examples being magazines, brochures and leaflets. " I don't know anything about this application, but it sounds as though they're trying to fit between word processors and something like Scribus. -- How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss Doug Loss All I want is a warm bed Data Network Coordinator and a kind word and Bloomsburg University unlimited power. dloss@bloomu.edu Ashleigh Brilliant ----- End forwarded message ----- -- ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin ------ Linux.Kiev http://www.linux.kiev.ua/