ALT Linux users (in English only)
* [Comm-en] Using RPM cache on a second ALT-Linux system
@ 2022-08-02  3:07 Chorus Grove
From: Chorus Grove @ 2022-08-02  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community-en

I have limited bandwidth and I would like to know how to use the RPM
cache, which I have on one PC with ALT Linux, on another PC with the
same version of ALT Linux installed.  Can anyone give me some advice on
how to do this, if possible?

This way, if I upgrade one PC, I can then use those packages on the
other PC without having to download them a second time.