ALT Linux users (in English only)
* [Comm-en] How do I configure JWM window manager in ALT p9?
@ 2022-02-16  1:41 David
From: David @ 2022-02-16  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: community-en

Just for curiosity sake, I've been tinkering around with other light-weight window managers.  I've been experimenting with OpenBox and now with JWM.  However, for the life of me, I cannot seem to figure out how to alter my JWM window manager settings.  I've looked for the .jwmrc config file in all of the locations that are mentioned in several Linux desktop forums, but cannot find it anywhere in my ALT StarterKit P9 installation.  I've even tried creating a completely new .jwmrc config file in my home folder, but it doesn't seem have any effect on my ALT Linux install of JWM.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me on how I can either find where ALT has stored the default .jwmrc config file or how I can over-ride it with my own?  I'm stumped.

David.