ALT Linux users (in English only)
From: Michael Shigorin <mike@altlinux.org>
To: community-en@lists.altlinux.org
Cc: Grigory Ustinov <grenka@altlinux.org>
Subject: Re: [Comm-en] Sea Monkey and other
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:13:48 +0300

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 10:22:51AM -0800, Lyndon wrote:
> I don't use anything Google if I can possibly help it.

Second that.

> As yet, I can't find a rpm manuskript file.

I've found one that I used as a starter:
http://copr-dist-git.fedorainfracloud.org/cgit/notsag/manuskript/manuskript.git/plain/manuskript.spec

Tried adapting for ALT package -- it's buildable but not
installable yet, attaching spec "as is" in case someone grabs
and finishes it faster than I do.

The culprit is to put library part of the package properly so
that the automated dependency search scripts don't generate
unmets (requires that aren't provided by the package itself).

> Do you know if I can run git on my system as I could install it
> that way.

Yes; apt-get install git-core

> Happy Computing !

:)