ALT Linux users (in English only)
From: Michael Shigorin <mike@osdn.org.ua>
To: community-en@lists.altlinux.org
Subject: Re: [Comm-en] How do you think of ALT Linux?
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:39:44 +0200

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:54:35AM +0800, Franklin Wang wrote:
> I submited the mailing list about 2 days ago, but never recieve
> a message up to now. What's up?

It's pretty quiet here most of the time:
http://lists.altlinux.org/pipermail/community-en/

Sometimes ALT gets noticed in the world yet again and there's
some discussion but it's clearly not self-sustained; I'd probably
better add a word on that near regular builds announce (or wherever
you might have seen the link here).  Most of our audience use to
speak (or at least read) Russian, so that's where all the buzz is.

There are several dozen people lurking on this list if we believe
mailman, maybe some of the accounts will bounce and get
unsubscrubed due to this query/reply.

Welcome anyways :-)  If you have a question, just go ahead.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info