On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:29:54 -0300, Fernando Martini wrote: > Well, updates... more later i go make a new review to know if all ok.. > if you found more say to me.. This is verry Good and Charming see > Sisyphus in Portuguese. > > Available: http://www.altlinux.com.br/prometeus/ Fine! > My personal suggestion is to treat only as br (and no pt_br) Ok. > About News, I will translate of Russian to Portuguese. Actually, there is no need to translate old (obsolete) news. Recent are more interesting. Well, I think Prometeus is completely translated now, so we could publish it at official place (sisyphus.ru). Any ideas? P.S. current site: http://www.spb.altlinux.ru/br/