В сообщении от 4 Апрель 2004 12:13 D&J Bouley написал(a): > K-mail will not work properly. Every time I go to create an > e-mail, it crashes. When? More details please > I think it has something to do with the > Kaddress app. However, I cannot seem to fix the packages or > upgrade through Synaptic. Trying to install K-Office results in > Synpatic telling me to fix broken packages first. You must do this > I tried, > through Synpatic but it doesn't work. What it say? > Any idea what the proble > could be? -- Regards, Sergey, ALT Linux Team, http://www.altlinux.ru http://stinkfoot.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C2A3F08