В Вск, 09/08/2009 в 18:54 +0300, Alex Negulescu пишет: > Fernando Martini wrote: > Maybe it should be translated completly (including the part after > submit), and maybe there should be added all the files, like legion's > iso for sisyphus server (there are several with size 130-200mb), enp's > iso's (server lite with or without repo). Also there is place for > AltLinux Desktop Lite, the one with XFCE. It is actually just ALT Linux Lite, without Desktop. But I second this, Lite should be included. Concerning distributions made by community members - there's a lot of troubles gathering all those from different people/ (and wherever else) sites. Besides, they are by no means official and may disappear at any time. Maybe it would be good to create some infrastructure that would allow for storing and managing community distributions. Atm, there's no such infrastructure. > My 2 cents. -- Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov GNOME Project ALT Linux Team