В Вск, 12/07/2009 в 20:50 +0400, Grigory Batalov пишет: > Hello! > > I have updated Prometeus to support English messages, > see my test farm http://www.spb.altlinux.ru/en/ The maintainter's packages page is broken, see http://www.spb.altlinux.ru/en/packager/real/srpms , for example. The main page has troubles with a closing tag after APT, too. > There are still some bugs, for example in RPM Groups list, but > I'm working on them =) > > Those who want to help us in sisyphus.ru translation > should download Prometeus sources: > > http://git.altlinux.org/people/bga/packages/prometeus.git > > and compare Russain pages against English ones: > > prometeus/web/html/*.shtml - prometeus/web/html/en/*.shtml > prometeus/web/html/htf/ru/* - prometeus/web/html/htf/en/* Thanks a lot! 2everyone: before working on a translation, please announce it here in the list, in order to avoid duplicating efforts. -- Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov GNOME Project ALT Linux Team