В Втр, 07/07/2009 в 17:58 +0300, Michael Shigorin пишет: > On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 12:20:54AM +0400, Alexey Rusakov wrote: > > Actually, the main trouble with localization now is > > http://sisyphus.ru that is strictly bound to Russian. > > It's not -- there are hooks for translations in the engine Good news :) > but there's apparently quite some need for web development > to employ it (and probably fix along the way). I don't know > if anyone volunteers, and so far didn't manage to either help > someone do that or do by myself. And this is a bad news :) Need someone who knows Perl, I suppose. Fernando, does anybody around you know Perl? > > That's what Fernando talks about. Concerning installations - > > I know it rather well that the most difficult place to localize > > is the bootloader, but in general the localization is more or > > less ok. Of course the work's not finished. > > Bootloader-related stuff was reworked a bit somewhere closer to > 5.0 in mkimage-profiles-desktop but I don't clearly remember > whether it was *actually* fixed. Have that on my TODO though > (for a year or so, cough). It was, but we still have a minor trouble of the primary language. AFAIK, other distributions somehow solved that issue (SuSE?). -- Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov GNOME Project ALT Linux Team