ALT Linux users (in English only)
From: orevkov@picard.ups-tlse.fr
To: community-en@altlinux.org
Subject: [Comm-en] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:24:27 +0100

Hello,

1. I found a strange thing in xfig 3.2.4 (distributed with ALT Linux 2.4)
The font  "Symbol (Greek)" DOES NOT LOOK in the screen as usial
(as in all versions of xfig that I have ever seen before).
When you export this font into format eps, and view it with the
ghostscript then it DOES LOOK as usual.
Anyway, there is no WYSIWYG.

2. Is it correct to send messages of this kind to this address?
May I write in volopuk? (T.e. mozhno li mne pisat' po-russki latinicej?)