Here, for your reading enjoyment is a lttle something I call Frequently Questioned Answers. AGE --- Q: Is there an minimum age to enter? A: Yes. Yopu must be 18, by June 14th. Q: Is there a maximum age? A: No. Q: Do I really have to be 18 to get in? I'm a really good coder. A: I'm sure you are. Sorry, 18 and up. Q: I was born on June 15, 1987 in a airoplane while crossing the international date line. Can I still apply? A: Nope. Q: I'm only 8, but my IQ is 165 and I write real-time operating systems in my spare time. Please? A: Sorry dude. DEADLINE -------- Q: Exactly when are the proposals due? A: Midnight, June 14th 2005. Q: What time zone is that? A: Pacific Standard Time. Q: How can we be sure Google's servers have the exact same time as I do? A: You can't. Q: Is midnight of June 14th the beginning of the 14th or the end? A: The end. 23:59:59. Q: So what if I submit at 24:00:00? Will it go through? A: Yup. TEAMWORK -------- Q: Can I work with a friend? A: No. Q: What if my friend doesn't really help that much? A: No teams. Q: Sometimes when I'm coding, my mom brings me cookies. Is that teamwork? A: No. Q: What if they're HTTP Cookies? A: No Teams Damnit!!! NOTE: This is by no means a comprehensive list. By all means, feel free to add your own.