Доброе время суток! После сегодняшнего dist-upgrade наблюдается bobah@bob ~ > pan (pan:2194): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading menu image: u'A'C,I"I`I"?I"E" E'U'I"A^O`A'O"A*I^E'N~ ?I"?O`A*O"A"?I^ The program 'pan' received an X Window System error. This probably reflects a bug in the program. The error was 'BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length erro'. (Details: serial 87 error_code 16 request_code 154 minor_code 20) (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously; that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it. To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.) Загрузка gnome падает на gnome-panel. Лог dist-upgrade прилагается -- Rgds, BOBAH. Registered Linux user #258009