On 05/09/2016 10:50 AM, Alexey Gladkov wrote: > On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 09:27:26AM +0200, Vitezslav Crhonek wrote: >> Well, I meant content consistency in particular, not exact wording, but >> yeah, you're right. > > So you add it in the patch ? > Attached. I unified the wording in messages I'd added, didn't touch already described options. I hope it's fine now. Two notes regarding dumpkeys: - "--long-info" option has two short variants "-l" and "-s". I added "-s" to the man page and usage message. But I'm not sure if it's available intentionally. Maybe "-s" shouldn't be accepted by the program at all rather than be added to the docs? - It would be nice to describe "--shape" "-S" option a bit, but I don't know its exact functionality, so I left it alone in the man page. Best regards, Vita