Hi Alexey, On 2015-06-13 22:28, Alexey Gladkov wrote: > > I'll make a new release next week (20 Jun 2015). So, if you have any > patches please send them this week. two eurlatgr related minor patches attached: 1) Amend the README.eurlatgr me a bit, few whitespace fixes also 2) Add a separate mappings for eurlatgr (which heavily relies on remapping) file which is IMHO easier to read/use than setfont -ou output I think 1) is useful, I'll leave the decision whether to include 2) to you. IIRC we had some encoding issues in the past so I'm also attaching the results of the patched files gzipped just in case. Thanks, -- Marko Myllynen