Hello, I am submitting a patch for the carpalx keymap. A patch to xkeyboard-config has already been submitted as well. More information can be found at http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/carpalx , currently listed under QGMLWY and QGMLWB, (carpalx and carpalx-full, respectively). Martin, the creator of the layout, will be updating the site to let users of the layout know of the name formalization and integration of the layout into Linux. Please let me know if you need any other information from me. Thank you, Perry Thompson