Linux console tools development discussion
From: Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop@ntlworld.com>
To: Linux console tools development discussion <kbd@lists.altlinux.org>
Subject: Re: [kbd] [ANNOUNCE] kbd-1.15.3 (stable)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:42:41 +0100

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 01:24:32AM +0400, Alexey Gladkov wrote:
> 16.05.2011 06:21, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > seems like the gettext integration isnt quite right.  using gettext-0.18.1
> > over here ...
>
> That's why I made ​​a release candidate. But apparently no one is
> testing it.

 I had it on my ToDo list, but only glanced at your post, and
convinced myself I had more time.  Apologies.  If I wished to split
hairs, I would say that the messages above are from "make install",
but 'make' itself ends with the same error.  It looks as if all
languages after 'es' have not been processed.

ken