On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 04:17:48PM +0400, Alexey Gladkov wrote: > On 30.07.2009 15:39, Michael Schutte wrote: > > Since 18eadfe…, loadkeys supports the composition of two Unicode keysyms > > to another Unicode keysym. Whereas the resulting char could already be > > specified as U+…, diacr and base had to be given as 8-bit characters, > > which is ugly with today’s Unicode support. Since it isn’t realistic to > > make keymaps capable of UTF-8, I was asked by a Debian developer to at > > least make it possible to specify Unicode codepoints. rvalue is > > unsuitable at this point (because it does some trickery with KT_LATIN > > vs. KT_LETTER which is not applicable here), I decided to add this to a > > new expression just for compose. > > Now everything is clear. If you do not mind, I will add this > description in the comment. Please go ahead! :-) -- Michael Schutte