tag 524057 fixed-upstream thanks On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 02:08:05PM +0400, Alexey Gladkov wrote: > I terribly sorry. About two month ago I have tried to use the > console-setup on my laptop and forgot to cleanup after this. > I found a local regression in console scripts. > > I confirm your patch. > > http://git.altlinux.org/people/legion/packages/kbd.git?p=kbd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/auto-convert-keymaps No problem, thanks for you work on this. Another patch, regarding the composition of Unicode characters, will follow soon :-) Cheers, -- Michael Schutte