Hello, One of our users reported that some keymaps for his/her macbook are missing, which s/he was able to find in Debian. The keymaps: - mac-macbook-de - mac-macbook-fr >From our reporter: > These keymaps are around 99% correct (they have only one key that is > inverted, that is the "#@" key that is inverted with the "<>" key) > it's a very little problem. > Many macbook share the same keyboard model as me. Probably also add/create english version if it is not some default one. These keymaps are available in package "console-data"[1] in Debian. Environment: HW: MacBookPro12,1 early 2015 model, the 13" intel iris 6100 gpu only. OS: Artixlinux (Archlinux with simple init systems) If there is some missing information I included the original reporter in CC. Best regards, Juraj Oravec Links: [1] - https://packages.debian.org/unstable/console-data