Hi, Никто не хочет попробовать собрать apt-0.5.15lorg2? Там есть полезные исправления. Mouse? ----- Forwarded message from Panu Matilainen ----- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:44:52 +0200 From: Panu Matilainen To: apt-rpm@distro2.conectiva.com.br Subject: [apt-rpm] New apt-repomd snapshot + other apt-rpm news I've uploaded a new snapshot of the work-in-progress apt-repomd branch: http://laiskiainen.org/apt/testing/apt-repomd-16032006.tar.bz2 Changes since the 10032006 snapshot: - checksums are now verified for repository metadata and packages from both old apt repositories and repomd - fix from Ville Skytt?? to make it build with gcc-4.1 - don't crash on duplicate sources.list entries - debugging output junk removed So, nothing too dramatic but steady progress anyway :) In the other news of the day, apt-rpm maintainership is now officially mine. I've talked to Gustavo and Mandriva contacts and both wished me good luck with it :) This will eventually mean some infrastructure changes since I don't want to depend on Mandrivas (former Conectiva in case you don't remember) resources for a project they're no longer interested in. When I get around to it, there'll be a new mailing list and web pages for apt-rpm, will post details here when the time comes. For the time being, just consider http://laiskiainen.org/apt/releases/ the new official upstream for apt-rpm sources and http://laiskiainen.org/apt/testing/ for experimental snapshots and such. Oh and if somebody is itching to create new spiffy home pages for apt-rpm, help on that front is more than welcome, I'm not much into html myself. - Panu - _______________________________________________ apt-rpm mailing list apt-rpm@distro2.conectiva.com.br http://distro2.conectiva.com.br/mailman/listinfo/apt-rpm ----- End forwarded message ----- -- ldv