On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 08:38:37PM +0400, mantis-admin@altlinux.ru wrote: [...] > Summary: add an alternate directory for user autostart files > Description: > I think there should be another directory for the user-specific autostart > files, in addition to ~/Desktop/Autostart. This directory should be hidden > - e.g., ~/.xsession.d/Autostart, so it won't clutter the listing of the > home directory (and ~/Desktop could be deleted - not everyone uses KDE > :-). > > Also, I suggest to run files from that new directory in foreground instead > of running in background as ~/Desktop/Autostart/* - this may be useful for > some setup tasks. А что вы думаете о местонахождении файлов, подлежащих автостарту? -- ldv