Hello, All! Касается проблемы с неправильным начальным расположением диалогов в gabber. Оказалось, здесь замешан gnomecc: Begin forwarded message: Date: 01 Mar 2002 22:48:30 -0500 From: Julian Missig To: Decklin Foster Subject: Re: [Gabber] Dialog position problems On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 19:55, Decklin Foster wrote: > Julian Missig writes: > > > temas (Thomas Muldowney) just found the source of the problems with > > dialogs. The gnome set_parent function literally does move the dialog > > over the parent if you have "Place dialogs over application window when > > possible" enabled in the Look and Feel -> Dialogs section of Gnome > > Control Center. Dialog position should also be set to "Let window > > manager decide" and Dialog hints should be "Dialogs are treated > > specially by window manager" > > Thanks. I don't even have gnome-control-center (or libcapplet0) on this > machine, but I installed them (and then removed them, as it's 2320kb of > stuff I'd never use otherwise) to fix the problem, and this is what got > added to ~/.gnome/Gnome: > > [UI_Dialogs] > DialogType=Dialog > DialogPosition=None > Dialog_is_Centered=false > > Just in case anyone else out there doesn't have gnomecc, and wants to > quickly add it by hand. I don't see why the defaults can't be in the > file along with explanatory comments, but maybe it's just my setup (I > don't think I've clobbered since back when Debian got 1.0 packages). Because that part of the file isn't created by anything but gnome control center. Yes, gnome_config sucks. > > (I also had to restart Gabber. What's up with that? Oh well.) gnome-libs apparently only load those preferences when the application first starts them. Again, another reason why gnome_config sucks :) Julian -- email: julian@jabber.org jabber:julian@jabber.org _______________________________________________ Gabber-discuss mailing list Gabber-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gabber-discuss -- Regards, Vyt mailto: vyt@vzljot.ru JID: vyt@vzljot.ru