[suse-oracle] 9ids install fails

From: Isaac Ben (isaac.ben@brin.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 21:45:11 CET

    From: Isaac Ben <isaac.ben@brin.com>
    Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:45:11 -0700
    Subject: [suse-oracle] 9ids install fails

    Hi again,
            When installing 9ids(9.0.2) on SuSE 8.1 I get the standard ins_sql.mk
    file
    error. After editing and running gencntlsh and removing the "-z defs" option
    of LD_SELF_CONTAINED variable. I click continue and a couple of seconds later
    I get a new error message saying
    "Error in invoking target bld_install of makefile
    $ORACLE_HOME/reports/lib/ins_reports.mk"

    What am I missing I know its just a simple step but thanks to the rather bad
    decsision on oracles part to support primarily redhat (Not to mention some
    messed up install scripts). Sorry for digressing.

    Thanks,
    IB

    Isaac Ben
    Broadcast International