Hello, your distribution seems to be the only one to recognize correctly the PROMISE FastTrak SX4000 at the installation. However, it seems that the configuration of the card is not complete. I join to this mail several system files to inform you on this problem. Could you help me for assistance ? Is it possible to install ALT Linux 2.4 Master directly on a raid0 disk ? Moreover, I would like to buy a complete distribution of ALT Linux 2.4 Master but in France it is not possible ! Can you give me the procedure to purchase this distribution by correspondence. (I currently test the Iso image of the first disc). Best regards. Paul COLLOMB ************************ ADSL JUSQU'A 8 MEGA + 3 MOIS DE TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************ L'ultra haut débit à 15EUR/mois seulement ! Et vous téléphonez gratuitement en France vers les postes fixes, hors numéros spéciaux pendant 3 mois. Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/ (voir conditions sur le site)