Hi, On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 02:56:02PM +0100, Daniel Rocher wrote: > I'm a developer and I have a problem with ALT Linux and PAM > (authentification). > > My program use PAM. this is PAM configuration file: > > auth required pam_unix.so nullok > auth required pam_listfile.so > file=/etc/qtsmbstatusd/qtsmbstatusd.users onerr=fail sense=allow item=user > account required pam_unix.so > session required pam_unix.so > password required pam_unix.so > > It work very well with: Ubuntu, Mandriva, Fedora Core 6, Open Suse 10.2 ... > > And I don't understand why not with Alt Linux (installed with > lite-cd-20071106.iso) ? > > Have you an idee ? Could you provide more details how it doesn't work, please? Where it fails, how it fails, credentials of process which fails, log message (in /var/log/auth/all) if any, etc. -- ldv