On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 03:46:50PM +1100, lmth@deakin.edu.au wrote: > My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University > Australia. I am currently researching the boundary between work and > leisure activities directly related to the open source community and > open source program development. > > As part of this I am running a survey at the following address. > > https://dcarf.deakin.edu.au/surveys/oss/ Lara, In the "What is your current profession?" question, there's no "parasite" option (or perhaps "begging"), which is quite worth to consider. I guess I should chose "no answer". BTW, I've seen your photo on the net, and you look good. Perhaps we shall screw some day.