djbouley wrote > Lately I noticed that Junior 2.2 includes the window manager, Window Maker > v0.81.0, with the distribution. After visiting the Window Maker web site, I > saw that the only version of WM avaiable for downloading was v0.80.1 > > Can anyone tell me if this version of WM is a special version that only comes > with Junior 2.2? Did the ALT development team make advancements with WM that > are not available with other distros? > > If so, I'm an exclusive Window Maker user and really appreciate having the > more advanced version on my Linux PC. It is a known mistake in version definition in WindowMaker itself. The name of the packages is still WindowMaker-0.80.2-alt7.i586.rpm :-) -- Alexandre Prokoudine ALT Linux Documentation Team JabberID: avp@altlinux.org